Capacity Building MRV
- Do you want to establish an efficient GHG monitoring system for maintaining your national GHG inventory?
- Are you responsible for quality assurance / quality control of a national GHG inventory report following the IPCC 2006 guidelines and do you want to apply the recommended approach of external audits?
- Do your country’s NDCs need to be substantiated by transparent, high quality data and is your intention to build in-country capacities in monitoring, reporting and verification (MRV) of ghg emissions, sinks and reductions?
- Does your understanding of sustainable development include the creation of local resources, the improving of education and a demand for knowledgeable local personnel?
- Do you want to ensure that your investments in climate change mitigation, in the set-up of new organizational structures or costly ghg data bases deliver measurable and transparent results?
- Do you want to ensure that the development of a local carbon market for ghg verifiers including a robust accreditation scheme is made at reasonable costs and results in a globally accepted scheme?
If so, you have good reasons to consider our services delivered by a team of experts with an unrivalled competence in MRV of greenhouse gases at corporate, sectoral and national level.