Our experienced auditors, who already issued annual attestations for biogas plants and biomass power plants, e.g. as environmental auditors according to the German EEG, etc. and who have special agricultural and forestry competence, run checks regarding the cultivation, trading and processing of biomass according to the specified criteria on the basis of the SURE system.
In case you are affected by the legal changes due to RED II and if you are obliged arrange for a certification of your biomass, we would like to present in brief the procedure of the certification process:
- registration of your company with SURE
- conclusion of a system contract with SURE
- assignment of a certification body
- on-site audit by an auditor approved by SURE
- issuance of the certificate for the biomass
- publication of the certificate on the SURE website
If you are interested in SURE certification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
Alternatively, you can find more information on the sure-system.org website.